NGTC Ford Focus RS Touring Car
- Ford EcoBoost 2 litre, 4 cylinder Turbo charged engines built to NGTC (New Generation Touring Car) specifications by Ford Motorsport specialists Mountune Engineering.Max Power: 380bhp (approx)
- Max Rpm: 7,000 1/min
- Fly by wire throttle
- Direct Fuel Injection
- Bespoke intercooler & cooling system supplied by Pro Alloy Motorsport
- Custom-built race exhaust system by Cobra Exhausts
- Max Decibels – 118db
- Bespoke DNA Performance competition air filters
- High performance SamcoSport cooling hoses
- 6 speed sequential gearbox supplied by Xtrac
- The sequential shift utilises an electronic gear cut which cuts the engine for milliseconds enabling the drivers to achieve the fastest possible gear shift
- Carbon twin plate AP Racing clutch
- Aerodynamically developed lightweight composite panels are fixed in place with Aerocatch fasteners.
- Panels are specifically designed to increase down-force whilst also reducing drag.
- The ‘shell’, or main chassis of the car is completely designed and manufactured in house by our fabricators.
- FIA approved seam welded shell increases torsional stiffness, reducing the risk of the chassis twisting.
- FIA approved integrated roll cage offers additional protection to the drivers with an incredibly strong safety cell.
- Removable front and rear subframes.
- Carbon/Kevlar honeycomb safety wall.
- Corbeau Predator seats and LUKE five-point safety harness belt systems.
Wheels, tyres and brakes
- Dunlop Soft, Standard and hard compound 18” Sports Maxx slicks and BluResponse Wet
- AP Racing brake system – 362mm x 35mm front discs, 304mm x 10mm rear
- One-piece Aluminium forged Radical 6 pot calipers
- TOCA supplied double wishbones
- 4 way adjustable Penske (8760 coil over unit) dampers
- Cosworth Engine ECU and data logging system along with alive drive onboard system